View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 12:18 PM   #1703 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaienZ34 View Post
I installed my spl rear camber arms but didn't need the spc toe bolts to get the rear back in spec. Now I just some front camber adjustment and i'll be good.
Well mine may be the tech at Firestone doesn't know what he is doing. But they said it is the best they could do to get it back in spec (which was 0.15 and 0.18 deg toe). When I got new tires installed last week at Nissan they said "our tech thinks he can get it in spec." I said, "can you guarantee that as in if you can't get it in spec I am not paying." They said "No." So I figure it would be best to go ahead and install the toe bolts and take it back to Firestone to get the toe dialed into 0 deg rather than to pay a shop $80 to try and get it in spec with the stock bolts. Right now I am only out $10 for drill bits and a couple hours tomorrow to do the install.