View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 08:27 AM   #177 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
I hope you all aren't disappointed, vids are VERY tame. :-/ top speed was only 70mph. i personally had fun though so we will see!
70 mph?!? You speed demon, you! I'm sure next time you'll hit the aerodynamically limited top speed of 150ish

Picking my wife up from a girl's night out the other weekend, we were coming home at 4 am, and I found myself doing over 90 on a flyover to put some distance between me and a not-so-sober driver I passed earlier. Thankfully, Melody was pretty wasted - if she had been sober and paying attention, she would have been hitting me and screaming at me to slow the fvck down. I set cruise at 75 once I merged on the highway

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote