View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 08:23 PM   #313 (permalink)
SurfDog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 6mt, 13 Sequoia,
SurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubetit View Post
I put the Waze app on my iphone. Way cheaper and more reliable than the V1 I owned
...If you live in an area of active Wazers. I have a gold crown...and 90% of the traps I encounter are unreported because its mostly just me up there.

Here are my "countermeasures"
1.9500xi or ci depending on the car (with stealthy use and behaviors)

2.Waze app (works better during rush hour and increased traffic)

3. Area knowledge the LEOs have their favorite hiding spots and are essentially lazy and uncreative. (they have no need as revenues are very high regardless)

4.rabbits and preceding driver brake lights. (really one of the best measures there is unless the LEOs are really well hidden... they don't usually bother as it takes to much time away from harvesting citizens)

5.intuition (spider sense?)

6.luck (just saying)

7.knowledge and polite use the U.S. constitution. (I figure the government doesn't really seem to have any use for it, so I might as well get some mileage out of its dying moments...)
09 6spd Berk CBE, JWT cams, ZSpeed CSC, Stillen (25 row oil, brake cooling, sways, gen3 CAI), Passport (9500ci), Quaife LSD, Z1 400 hp kit, ss lines, pads, rotors, clutch etc, Phunk's pan and fuel starve fix
SurfDog is offline   Reply With Quote