Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 07:55 PM   #1787 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
looks slick! I'd love to do a .300 build but just can't justify it right now

Is that a lancer AWM? how are they working for ya? I've heard great things but haven't had a chance to use one
I initially built a 5.56 but decided to do a caliber change since I'm not only a large caliber guy, I didn't care for the ballistics of the 5.56. It has its place but just not for combat/defense use. Yes. I said that. But that is my opinion and I don't think anyone here really wants to have a caliber war.

And yes, that is a Lancer AWM. Honestly, I can't say much about it as it is still new and not tested yet. The rounds are a pain to load and it seems to be a little weak I think. But all .300 blackout rounds are at least a bit of an annoyance to load no matter what magazine you have. Even PMAGs. But at least I like being able to glance at it from any angle and know approximately how many rounds I have left. Also have two PMAGs strapped together. Now that is some serious firepower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Dude, your weapon is straight baller..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Stig View Post
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote