View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 04:48 PM   #134 (permalink)
One_Quick_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 Civic EX Sedan
One_Quick_Z has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Quick_Z has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Quick_Z has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Quick_Z has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Quick_Z has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Quick_Z has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Quick_Z has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Quick_Z has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Quick_Z has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Quick_Z has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Quick_Z has a reputation beyond repute

You guys should have read a thread on a local forum that I was commenting in. Two FR-S's with wheels and suspension I commented on how I liked one and not the other and then before I knew it, it turned into an argument. Then they started making idiotic statements saying that their FR-S with Suspension and exhaust would beat my 370Z around a track, I had enough and went off on how they where just fanboys on that site. Not saying all of them are dumb but they are in the same bracket as the young kids with fart can exhaust on a civic in my book.

DAN

10 Civic EX Sedan- Current Daily
One_Quick_Z is offline   Reply With Quote