View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #173 (permalink)
de_dust
Base Member

Drives: 370z black on black
de_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond reputede_dust has a reputation beyond repute

i just want to clarify something... visconti is a Master Tuner of EcuTek and hence promoting EcuTek and his services...

for all of those who are asking him to compare EcuTek against UpRev... please note that he is not EcuTek mfg... as far as I understand, he is merely giving his opinion on EcuTek and his tuning expertise...

with that being said, if you are put off by his comments... simply contact other folks or forum vendors that are tuners of EcuTek... for example, R/T tuning and GTM (who are also master tuners of EcuTek as well)... for that matter if you would really want opinion (and better "customer service") between the two tuning, I would suggest to go to Sam@GTM... nuff said
de_dust is offline   Reply With Quote