View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 03:21 PM   #172 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
It's all about customer service and expecting to be treated fairly right if I'm dropping 1k on a tune. I'm boosted as well and I know GTR have been using ecutek as well. They don't have much options if I remember correctly. Just Cobb (which was never great for the Nissan platform) and now ecutek.

That being said the kind of responses from simple question this guy gives trying to "promote" this product is ridiculous. Could u imagine the kind of help you'd get if u need trouble shooting with ur software or tune if this is the kind of response ur getting from simple questions? Apparently they're doin very well without this community which seems to give him some kind of "don't care here it is attitude".

Squeeze is very well respected around here and his Z is a built monster. His input goes a long ways. But he won't be tuning your car neither.

The way you treat potential customers goes a long ways. I'm happy with my boosted Uprev numbers and the service I get from them also. Better or not better, he has made my personal choice very easy to stick with what I'm running with.

I met with Jon Visconti about a month ago before the EcuTek software was released. I have also stayed in contacted with him ever since he is a stand up guy.Everything that he explained to me about the software I am very excited about. The key features that are coming I am very excited about and I cant wait tell they all come with the software.

The key features that I am looking forward to are
1. Boost By gear
2.Timing by gear
3.Flex fuel
4. Launch control
5 VVEL

Once all these features coming out it is really going to take tuning on this platform to the next level .