View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 03:20 PM   #42 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Nothing worse than a geezer in a truck. So last week wed, i'm in the Z in the left lane on the street doing the limit. 35mph, when this 80 yr old geezer in a new Ford F150, who was inches ahead of me started changing lanes WITH NO TURN SIGNAL but was also moving substantially slower with me there. I put half my car in the left turn lane and started honking like mad at the old guy. He looks at me like where the hell you came from??? lol. I was there the whole time. If the street didn't open up with a left turn lane. The way it would have played out without the turn lane. I would have had to slam on my brake and the tailgating mustang would have hit me... Or i would have to speed up like crazy and probably get hit on the rear 3/4 by the F150. I'd be posting this same thread.
So basically you would have been screwed by a ford either way? Hahahaha

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote