View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 07:29 PM   #523 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepro View Post
They are at 35, going to try 38 see if I can firm up the side walls. I know they need broke in, but its feels like slop in the sidewalls...I doubt breaking in the tires will firm up the sidewall...The alignment was good before, we ran out on time to get it on the rack we closed at 5 tonight, I am gonna get in on the rack tomorrow. Ill give it a few hundred miles, if not better I will have a GREAT deal on some tires for someone here because I will go back to stock sizes... I need that quick firm go cart response, I was afraid this might happen, but I searched the forums for days before pulling the trigger.
Once you get them broken in, you won't be disappointed, and if so it is a singular defect with a tire, not the model.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote