View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 04:47 PM   #520 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

tire rack go the tires here already, got them on...already thinking I made a 1200 dollar mistake, the tires ride great, grip is fantastic in the back, but my oh my, the steering response is crap and feels sloppy...I will try to play with the pressures too but I am not getting the wider tire on the front other than to compensate for the understeer from the rear being so wide...oh well, we will see. Talked to a few guys at work, may have some interested for the flashlights!