View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 03:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Vichtz
Track Member

Drives: PG 09 Nissan 370z
Vichtz is on a distinguished road

I'm late but knowledgeable on the topic so here are my 2 cents.

First of all duraflex, Couture, Aerofunction, and carbon creations are subsidiaries of the company Extreme Dimensions.

Second, having owned 2 complete body kits of Duraflex, I can say that there will be prep work involved. A lot actually. That being said, you still save money in the long run. The body kit was 700 total shipped, and i left the body shop paying 3000 (there was more involved then just the kit, there was some custom paint that went down. I believe prep of parts {bumper/sides/rear} was 1500.) That being said, I have heard nothing but good things about carbon creations, so you should be relatively safe.

Third, I would order directly from extreme dimensions. Ironically enough people knock off extreme dimensions products all the time on ebay, and a real carbon creations piece will have an extreme dimensions badge on the box and packaging. I actually received a counterfeit kit (the first one i ordered) through andysautosport.com, so make sure and order directly from ED if you choose to go this route.
http://extremedimensions.com/

Last edited by Vichtz; 05-01-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Vichtz is offline   Reply With Quote