View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 11:55 AM   #131 (permalink)
luigi90210
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Classified
luigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Oh i know, Missed my lambo story??? Bimmers and audi's suck too. At least they,re formidable adversaries. lol

Nice... I would buy one... Used for $18,000 or less with 15,000 miles or less on it. I just feel the MSRP on these new should have been $22,000 base $25,000 loaded for the FRS and $24,000 base and $26,500 loaded for the BRZ. Due to the power deficit, lack of a decent brake pkg and shytty looking wheels, I have no compromise in my personal value evaluation for these cars.

And my opinions aren't based on affordability. Give me till the end of the year and i could buy 2 right off the bat. It's just that's where i see these cars from a value standpoint.
i think i did miss it, is it in this thread?

oh and i couldnt agree more on the price, this car definitely isnt worth 24k especially when the genesis coupe 2.0t is the same price and makes more hp

honestly i wouldnt be so critical about the FRS if it had more HP, i got to test drive one at a sion dealer(scared the sales guy while going on the test drive as well) and even though its a fun car on twisties, i wouldnt be able to live with the overall power in day to day driving, hard to merge on the highway, hard to pass people up
luigi90210 is offline   Reply With Quote