View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 04:50 AM   #78 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ire View Post
15 of us are going to ertefa on thursday and the tiremag meet on sunday

PM me if you want my cell, we're going to be parking together and dominate a section of ertefa (plus i dont want people dinging my doors)
AWESOME! I am happy to see Ertefa is back up and running for the spring with another spot,
hopefully this one can last a little longer

I will try to make it down to a meet ASAP though, hopefully on a night with a big turn out I can't go until towards the end of the month I am crazy busy at work for the next 2 to 2 1/2 weeks........probably gotta work everyday until the project is done