View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 12:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
SE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z/STI/EVO X/IS-F
SE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of light
Default Any interest in a Volk TE37 SL Group Buy again?

I know some of you guys missed it the last time.. I'm trying to grab interest right now to see IF we should offer this again. Typically the TE37SL is only offered in one specific finish- Pressed Graphite. After fielding quite a few inquiries from various 370Z owners, I reached out to Mackin (the US distributor for Volk/Rays wheels). We are now pleased to announce a special run for only THREE sets, in any color/finish currently offered. Once these five slots are filled, we will be unable to offer this again. As we need three identical (in sizing, not colors) sets in order to complete the order, the sizing and offsets offered will be:

19x9.5 +22 (front)
19x10.5 +12 (rear)

As this is a special order item only, the minimum lead time is approximately 90 days. A 50% minimum deposit will be required for all orders.

Don't miss out on this great opportunity again to have one of the only genuine colored sets of the Volk Racing TE37SL!

*RAYS OPTIONAL COLOR SHEET CAN BE FOUND HERE*
http://rays-msc.com/image/brand/OPT-COLOR.jpg

ORDER LIST

Price range will be in the $3700-3900 range.

Small sample of available TE37SL sticker colors.
RED- STANDARD. Other colors are $88/set extra.