View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 11:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
crazyyankfan
Base Member

Drives: 11 Nissan 370Z 6MT
crazyyankfan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I took my Z to a large empty parking lot early Saturday morning and got a lot of use out of the parking brake before getting the tires replaced that day I typically wear out the rear tires every 6 months, and the fronts every 12 months. But I often still have 7/32 tread on the front when the rears go. At 4/32, I would recommend that you have the fronts replaced at the same time and always with matching tires.

I do plenty of aggressive driving and casual driving. My tire wear is very even because I have a five year alignment agreement from NTB (for the cost of about 2.5 individual alignments). I get my car aligned about every quarter, although I'm behind this year. Thanks for reminding me
Strangely, Nissan Maintenance Plus Gold package doesn't even cover alignment, which I consider a rip-off. They charged me for $850 up front for 6 oil changes, 2 in-cabin filter, 1 or 2 rotation I forgot (which is useless for Z anyway). I can't even get a transmission oil done for free. Ridiculous!! What's that NTB alignment package you're talking about?
crazyyankfan is offline   Reply With Quote