View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 03:14 PM   #34 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfDog View Post
My high flow cats are more efficient than stock, produce lower emissions and are overall better for air quality... and illegal (ONLY IN CALIFORNIA.)

It has nothing to do with the environment and everything to do with the fact that the people who write the laws can't even change their own oil let alone make informed decisions about emissions. They really only are looking for regulations which will bring revenue. Its just another tax. Don't bother trying to look for reasons.

BTW, My berk HFC/CBE passed no problem last time I did it in California. That was about a year ago.
LOL @ your rant btw, thanks

Your HFCs are DEFINITELY NOT more efficient (for HP yes), they definitely do not produce less emissions, they produce a decent amount more actually.

Btw, in TX, you have to go through emissions testing EVERY year, so in that respect they're getting taxed more than us.

And if your Berk HFCs passed, you went to the laziest tester in CA, I have never ran into a lazy tester. Wait... Why did you even need to smog your car? LOL

On another note, damn you superior Coloradoian!!! LOL (I think I'm pretty cool in CA, lol, not ALL of us suck!!! ;-( If you ever need a place to stay, shoot me a PM)