View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 02:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

I'm driving mine as much as I can whenever I can. It will be out in the rain (otherwise it would be out for two weeks a year on the Wet Coast . I'll cry after the first paint chip but its not gonna make me park it in the garage for the rest of the week. This is a performance vehicle and I'm going to get the most out of it as I can. Don't get me wrong I'm going to take care of it and it won't be thrashed upon but I'm not going to baby it. I'm buying this car for me. I don't care if other people like it or not - its the car I want. I'm not trying to change my image with my car - just change my daily driving enjoyment Ride it hard and put it away wet I say.....
FricFrac is offline   Reply With Quote