View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 12:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeybosco View Post
I'm staying at the embassy suites in brea. La county. Idk where that is but I know it's close to Whittier.

For example. I know Santa Monica's fathers office is know for their best burgers from watching tv. I'm a huge food enthusiast so if any of you are too I want to know the best places to get healthier style foods and of course quick bites.

I know it's a very general question but I'm just looking for YOUR favorite spot to eat and YOUR Food.

Hope his helps
If you are staying in BREA, theres a few great choices..
I am a total foodie. So respect my choices...

If you are feeling classy, theres a great spot in brea called Taps. Its a fish/steakhouse. Its close to where you'll be staying. Good bar for late night. Its also on a street with Buffalo Wild Wings, BJs Brewery, Brea Improve, (Check For comedians coming to town those weeks).

For fast eats in brea, google "The Hat" pastrami sandwhiches and fries. Itll change your life.

Also GBurger is pretty good. Near Brea. (La Habra I think..) 5 min away.

If you are feeling like driving down to the beach towards Newport- You can hit up my favorite sushi spot in Tustin. Its called Tommy Sushi. Best Galaxy handroll, salmon sushi, poki bowl, baked scallops, etc..

TROYs Breakfast Burritos in Orange CA...

Let me know what areas youll be in and I will go in more detail if need be!