View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 10:02 AM   #4654 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
You already sanded it, remember? Also, I think those instructions are more for filling in a dent or something in the fiberglass - it's to help the putty adhere to the fiberglass better. Since you'll be filling a hole, the putty doesn't actually adhere to the exterior surface.
I wanted to put the putty on the back and front for more a filled type job. I'll do the front side first and see how it holds up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Pint just sand lightly. You are just trying to get a rough edge to adhere to. Morning all. Just checking in. Paying bills online. Good news on the job front- the administration is finely starting to negotiate. ZDayZ is looking like more do able.