View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 09:04 AM   #26 (permalink)
ZBro16
Enthusiast Member

Drives: A Z.
ZBro16 will become famous soon enoughZBro16 will become famous soon enough

I loved my Altima Coupe. Still miss it from time to time. I got a Speed3 to replace it because I needed to have something more conducive to hauling around drums and hockey gear since I bought my Z. When I'm just driving back and forth to work I really miss it. It was much more comfortable and had nicer amenities than the 3 (save the streaming bluetooth on the 3's bose - i love that.)

Mine was a 2010 3.5 6MT in Super Black on red leather. Everyone talks about how hard they are to find, so I thought I would have an easier time selling. Nada. Had it for sale over six months before I ended up trading.

I had a Greddy Spectrum Elite catback, Racingline y-pipe, Tein S-techs, AEM Intake, and RL short throw shifter. The best mods for a fun, reliable daily drive. With the bolt ons I probably needed a tune, but from 4000 RPM onward it really moved. Great car.

I had only one issue with mine - the factory fill on the brake fluid was low, which would cause the VDC/Slip/Brake lights to come on. I got that filled up and drove it for 44,000 miles until I traded it with zero other issues. Hopefully you'll do just fine with yours.
ZBro16 is offline   Reply With Quote