View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 01:35 AM   #762 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
The factory triple gauges are totally removed. You can remove the dash to do it properly, or destroy the gauges like shown in one of the triple gauge DIY's found on the forum. I removed the dash. You need to use any method you can think of to install new gauges in their place and have them look good. Check the DIY for ideas. The DIY didn't help me because of the depth of the Defi gauges. You need a good power source for the gauges, battery, add a fuse, etc. you need to use the sending units that come with the new gauges. Cost? No idea, probably book time +++. 52mm fit best.

When I installed my gauges I used double sided tape, and black silicone. I don't have the Defi gauges that need the sending unit. The ones I have are the Defi 52mm Racer ones.

Car sounds really good by the way Gale

Last edited by Mr.Squeeze; 04-30-2013 at 06:39 PM.
Mr.Squeeze is offline   Reply With Quote