View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 11:34 PM   #504 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepro View Post
Ouch...When you guys need tires mounted LMK, we have an auto34 hunter, if shops are charging outrageous fees, I can get help you out if you make the long haul to gburg. I am not running my sensors, did not want to tighten the nuts down in my PC'ed wheels..if anyone needs sensors I have 4 good ones. Shop that sell tpms kits or rebuilds are robbing you of your money...all BS.
I have TPMS on mine cause I hate the damn light being on. But one of them must have not been properly replaced, or dinged when they swapped the tire so I need to get 1 more to fix it. That'll happen when those tires need to get replaced after the summer, and I switch from 255s to 265s in the front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepro View Post
Once I get the new z1 headers ard tune, hoping to be around 330whp...Honestly, now I can chrip second and third with slamming gears and poor shifting, but other than off the line with a poor launch these have not "broken loose", but hey for 24 bucks, wider it will be. I get paid on the 7th thank god, even tho it was a crappy month there goes most of that check, thank you right foot.
True true.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote