View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 10:25 PM   #560 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniceh View Post
And Cwiz is like f*cking Vettel. Slow down, dammit! I want some actual competition!!!
I'mma put that as my "Racer Name" next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
I disagree, especially in your situation. Tough love here, however: imagine it was you in your 370Z pulling like a freight train on a little Miata and you SLAM on your brakes to "prevent hitting them". You're going to have an off-track adventure likely, and/or wreck INTO said Miata. And that is entirely your fault.

Karting not only teaches good car control, but it also teaches you safe practices for REAL racing. Plowing into a corner like that is an unsafe practice, and I'd expect to be punished suitably for endangering myself and the driver in front of me.
And this is where the different realm comes into play. I wouldn't drive the same with my car as I do out there because I don't know the limits of my car. With these, it is much easier to know the limits. And I do for the most part. That was a timing crunch, and the only "mistake" I made was actually touching the brake.

Because I was trying to pass you, I didn't take the turn as wide as I normally would because you were there, and the slower cars were there.

But even still, the black flag was used way too much.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote