View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 09:56 PM   #534 (permalink)
aniceh
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM 7AT S/T
aniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
You done fugged up.

It's stupid, actually. If you spin, they black flag you, and you have to come into the pits to serve a penalty. IMO, the time lost by spinning out should be the penalty.

Dana was pissed because when she spun, the guy gave her some (angry) lecture. She felt like they rubbed her the wrong way by treating her like a noob so she quit. She knew why she spun but the guy wouldn't quick yapping. I was upset about that because she would have done well if she stuck with it. Oh well... there's next time.
I spun out on the qualifying round. It was driver error, I didn't take anyone else out, when I stopped I was able to recover and continue, but I got a stop and go penalty. The fear of a repeat made me gunshy for the remaining two rounds. Not to mention the fact that the brakes on the third kart I got were absolute ****.
aniceh is offline   Reply With Quote