View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 09:06 PM   #468 (permalink)
StangerGT
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2003 Mustang GT
StangerGT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
I won every event in our group, including the "race". So not even going by time trials number either considering that lap was in the last (overcrowded) race.

And weight doesn't even matter considering I wasn't the lightest out there... So if you want to use that excuse, even I shouldn't have won.
lol so rather than accept you're experience may be the reason you won vs some lighter people... you derail it all by saying something like weight not mattering?

in any case, there are far to many variables. Not only can there be variations in weight, but we all know no kart is alike. Some may have better tuning, more/less gas, newer tires, better brakes.

I got in one cart and the brakes were awesome... the last kart had almost nothing. You could also tell one being more *** happy then another...
Maximum Motorsports Susp. | MM Adj. Rear LCA | MM CC Plates | MM Front Coilovers 350lb | MM Rear 500lb Springs | Full Cobra Brakes | FR 3.73 Gears | FR LSD/31 Spline | JPC/SCT Tune | MGW Short Shifter | Star Spec 265/35/18x9 F - 275/35/18x10 R | stock exhaust lolz
StangerGT is offline   Reply With Quote