View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 05:30 PM   #28 (permalink)
Dave384
Base Member

Drives: '11 Nissan 370Z Red
Dave384 is on a distinguished road

I'm really sorry to hear that you had the same experience with Forgestar that I did, except mine was resolved within 2 months time. Vince gave me the same type of response to my problem, which can be seen in the other Forgestar Rims thread. Although multiple wheels had defects, they were only going to replace one, and apparently the job of quality control fell on my behalf. I was ultimately out mounting and demounting costs plus I have a set of tires that are just sitting in storage. I got them to pay for shipping the wheels back to them for the full refund, though. Hopefully, they will eventually do the same for you. I have been following your story after my hardship with them, and I at least hoped that after they made you wait all this time and threw all kinds of BS your way the wheels would have arrived in perfect condition. I guess that is just too much to ask from Forgestar. They obviously have no clue how to run a successful business, which is a quality product AND quality customer service!

P.S. You said that they had a set of Titanium wheels that they could refurbish to send you. I wonder if you now have my titanium wheels that I sent back to them. I wonder...
Eibach Pro-Kit -- Window Tint (35%/20%) -- Alpine CDA-117 + Focal 165 KRX2 + JL Slash 300/2v2 + JL 12w6v2 + JL Slash 500/1v2 -- FI TDX Cat Back (18" resonators) + FI HFCs -- Venaci Mesh R:20"x11" F:20"x9.5" w/ Falken FK452

Last edited by Dave384; 10-09-2009 at 07:12 PM.