View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 08:19 PM   #67 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavSpec View Post
Steve .. need better shot sending these over to WORK USA
I'm trying to locate someone Cincy that can take professional shots... I've been wanting to get some done for awhile... I'll try to do it of the next week or two.

Off topic, but I installed most of the Z1 hoses this weekend. Let me just say the upper radiator hose was a P.I.T.A!!! I also had to modify the the intake breather hoses a bit to make them fit my Top Secret intakes. I'm supposed to get my red couplers for the intake tomorrow so ill take a quick iPhone pic of it all together once I get those installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk