View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 08:04 PM   #344 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
I've typically found in comparing stock nismo dynos to similarly modded AND tuned non-nismo Z's, the non-nismo Z's need TP's to make even gains (all readings from dynojets, using SAE correction, so easier to compare given the stability in dynojet readings across units).

Also, modded Nismos tend to fare better than similarly modded non-nismos, which is consistent with your own results.

That suggests there's more going on than just fuel, spark, and exhaust, but again, what we really need to see are the tables (or at least get a report from a tuner who can access them).

To me, that points to the one variable no one has been able to touch --VVEL.

But, that said, there's less data on Nismos because there are fewer Nismo owners...

So, it remains an open question...
I definitely believe it is the VVEL ,knowing that non Nismo and Nismo engines are the same.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote