View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 07:58 PM   #343 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baer383 View Post
Same dyno,same gas,same time of year but I noticed as soon as I started driving my Nismo I could tell it was fast right from the beginning.
I've typically found in comparing stock nismo dynos to similarly modded AND tuned non-nismo Z's, the non-nismo Z's need TP's to make even gains (all readings from dynojets, using SAE correction, so easier to compare given the stability in dynojet readings across units).

Also, modded Nismos tend to fare better than similarly modded non-nismos, which is consistent with your own results.

That suggests there's more going on than just fuel, spark, and exhaust, but again, what we really need to see are the tables (or at least get a report from a tuner who can access them).

To me, that points to the one variable no one has been able to touch --VVEL.

But, that said, there's less data on Nismos because there are fewer Nismo owners...

So, it remains an open question...

Last edited by Jordo!; 04-29-2013 at 08:01 PM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote