View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 05:32 PM   #39 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing worse than a geezer in a truck. So last week wed, i'm in the Z in the left lane on the street doing the limit. 35mph, when this 80 yr old geezer in a new Ford F150, who was inches ahead of me started changing lanes WITH NO TURN SIGNAL but was also moving substantially slower with me there. I put half my car in the left turn lane and started honking like mad at the old guy. He looks at me like where the hell you came from??? lol. I was there the whole time. If the street didn't open up with a left turn lane. The way it would have played out without the turn lane. I would have had to slam on my brake and the tailgating mustang would have hit me... Or i would have to speed up like crazy and probably get hit on the rear 3/4 by the F150. I'd be posting this same thread.