View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 04:59 PM   #45 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

The interior from 2008 isn't THAT bad.....It's a comfortable (though large) cockpit. Seats are the cheapest leather you can imagine and the wheel is from a Cobalt. All compromises to keep the cost of the rest of the hardware down. It's still a great bang for the buck that can be made to dance nicely. It's a different car than the Z. The customer base is largely anal retentive old guys with few buying the car for it's real overall performance potential, which is a shame really. Many even dial out their camber so their tires don't wear on the way to car shows. It's an image car that has a large and loyal following. That said it just wasn't me.

Interior, not so bad:

And a pretty good dance partner when you have room to roam:

My Audi buddys laughed a lot...

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!

Last edited by Modshack; 10-09-2009 at 05:03 PM.