View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 04:44 PM   #4513 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.alcheng- there is a vsa (kinda like VDC) software re-program recall on my '12. the issue is the slip threshold is set too high for when cheap dumbarse mofo's buy junk tires like falken, and the car slips too much before the system is triggered.

with my DWS in the winter, and RE760's in the summer, VSA RARELY turns on. i dont want honda lowering the threshold as it will interupt me while the car is going through a fast turn or something. i have no tpms in my summer set and this prohibits vsa to be turned off.

so im going to hold out as long as possible. unless ofcourse, honda wants to pay for my Z's steering lock.
I hope it's not Honda thinks the OEM tires is too cheap for the value of its VSA...

Sucks that the VSA cannot be turned off.... less fun for motoring...