View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 12:41 PM   #4455 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
I'm starting to price stuff out.

Ugh, it's so expensive to start, but once you're in it's not as expensive as it used to be.

So I hear.

I have to figure out what's good again, as so many brands have dropped off and others have risen.
yah, if i restart, i would need to re-buy mostly.... EVERYTHING.

in other news, here's some news for ya. for your favorite town....florida.

'Gallinipper' Mosquito To Descend On Florida; Giant Insect 'Goes After People,' Hurts When It Bites (VIDEO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I really want to do it but $2k is a lot of moolah.
yah, i dont think it's worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan...

Last pic I post in the alcheng-thread was with rear suspension arms on, after dinner and a short break I went back to the R/C room and work on the front suspension arm, installed the front & rear shocks towers, the sway bars and the graphite battery holder

also look at some hop-up parts, installed the mount of the motor-cooling-fan too.

Looks like I am going to have it finished this weekend and test drive next Saturday...

But if I can get it done before Friday, I might head to the track on this Saturday

hey Mr.Haboob, are you looking at on-road or off-road??
sounds good, i will check it out, mr.alcheng.