View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 11:42 AM   #748 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
D. Rose was 85% in the beginning of February. Doctors have said he is 100% for weeks. Every other superstar comes back somewhere between that time.

I understand everyone is different, but seeing Noah hobbling up and down the floor like some crazed hobo, and seriously contributing in the playoffs, is hard to take when your superstar is sitting by choice. The Bulls as a team are playing their hearts out. Is D. Rose a part of that, where is his heart?

After coming back from a huge deficit to that insane 3OT win, how can you not be rip roaring to get in the next game?

Geez, and I'm not even a Bulls fan.
I'm probably the biggest bulls and d rose fan there is. There are some rumors that it's mgmt choice to shut down rose and not rose's. In fact, this is pretty easy to believe that they knew he wouldn't play the whole time but said he might, or that he's day to day, just to hype it up and sell tickets at their ridiculous prices. No secret that the only regular season game that rose sat on the bench happened to be when season tickets for next year went on sale.

I understand all the hate against him because his teammates are all injured fighting out there, but at the same time he got injured by carrying this team for 2 years straight through injuries and what not. For once the bulls are playing team ball (boozer finally is playing well, Deng stepped up huge, etc.) Before they would just stand around and watch rose do things. At this point in the season, him not being confident with his leg and trying to play that way will hurt the bulls, they will just go back to let the MVP do everything. In Chicago, Rose is loved regardless. He lost probably some respect/love from a few fans sure, but this city will be on his side whether he comes back in round 2 or next year. Let just say Chicago has a soft spot for its hometown boy.