View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 11:31 AM   #93 (permalink)
Coon-azz
Track Member

Drives: '12 370z Sport DD
Coon-azz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by visconti View Post
This software will not be the cheapest option on the market but will offer more support and a lot more advanced features in the months to come.

EcuTek's ProECU Programming Kit w/ License is $600.

The kit contains a USB OBD2 Cable, EcuTek software that has advanced diagnostic features and Nissan Tools.

I'll be offering ETunes for non-forced induction cars for $350

EcuTek just released this software to the public today so in order to tune your local EcuTek dealer would need to purchase the software suite

But what year G37?

If we don't have support now it literally only takes a few days to add support!

-John
Would you be able to give us an idea of basic HP gains resulting from the ETunes on say; 1) Stock 2) Stock with Air intake 3....? Would this be along the line of purchasing the EcuTek's ProECU Programming Kit w/ License and then being able to download the specific tune? I'd be very interested.
Also, once tuned, can I push the base image back; say for Winter months when I wont need the extra HP? Also, if I go back to the stock tune, will the ECU indicate that the tune has been updated? This could be an issue with Stealerships.