View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 10:49 AM   #24 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel View Post
I have never driven a BMW and really don't have the money for a new one. I have a little over 1K on the car now. It's not something I do every day, I think I've got it to do it 3 times now. I thought it may be the tires but when do they officially break in? First time it happened was after about 400 miles. I drive home from work sometimes and it's still dark (early morning) and I'll go into a corner with some throttle when nobody is around. I keep thinking it may be the LSD not working correctly.
Newb here too (or I was last year)...I know what you are talking about and I think it is like Waizz said, sway and roll on the back end. Feels like the car is sliding...I thought mine was "sliding" too but hubby said it was just "roll"...hope this helps.