View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 09:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Lol, I live in Los Angeles and to me, 99% of supercars aren't that cool. I've seen 10 Bugattis, a million billion Ferraris, and enough Lambos to get sick of them. (That includes seeing F40s/50s/Enzos, and Lambos like the Reventón). So whenever someone trips out about "oh my god, that's a Lexus LFA!!!" I don't even double take, and I'm like wait, what's so cool? Lol

Anyways,
Welcome and enjoy your time here on the forum!
Please be sure to use the search feature,
AND, if when you turn your car off you hear a loud metallic lock engaging, PULL YOUR STEERING LOCK FUSE!!!
(Details in my signature)
Around here, there are not a lot of exotics, or even 370Z's for that matter. However, driving around on Saturday, I did see a Porsche Carrera Turbo S3 (?) and an amazing Ferrari California in the most beautiful blue. The Ferrari really made my day. He really got on it going up the freeway ramp. My wife dosen't realize that's what ramps are made for
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote