View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 05:16 AM   #4423 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
I love when pilots try to tell you what is wrong. One pilot actually wrote up a work request stating the something "did not work in the OFF position." No **** really?
too funny! hubby is an aircraft mech...I have heard stories. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Yeah I saw your , predictable/obvious. I also like to although, I am starting to get bored with it. I'll need to find a new hobby I guess.
meh...just hang out with us, no need for stir the pot crap. Just good natrured ribbing and friendship (and commiseration and support for whiny women (I.E. ME)! ) LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
The start of a new week. Don't let Monday get you down,

poor kid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post

Good morning Gale et al
hey Jar!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
morning Gale, Jar & everyone else

crappy weather for today and probably tomorrow it started raining last night and hasn't stopped, looks like it's honda for couple days
Morning LMB!

Guess what!? the Z is in the parling lot at work, it is filthy from a +4 hour rainy interstate drive yesterday eveing AND the floormats got wet at the track yesterday so they are drying in the garage...not even in the Z. Poor car. It probably wonders what happened. I never treat it thsi way! LOL

have a great day guys! sunny and warm here today. Thank gawd.