View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 09:54 PM   #84 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Then shall we just leave all the discussions at this point and wait for the actual press release with numbers. Cause at this point it's just hype. If you have a great product that revolutionizes the tuning community for Z's, let the product do that for itself. But kinda not digging the whole "coming soon, just you wait, we're gonna beat everyone" bit. That's all well and good because promotion is key of course, but when is the actual release going to be to settle the discussions?

If you can't tell, I'm not the patient sort so let's just see what improvements you've made already!
BLAM! I couldn't have said it any better. When will it be available and where can I get it done? Then if this solution sux in comparison to what I have w/ UPREV, then what?
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote