View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 09:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tWeEzY View Post
for the 2nd pic it looks like i would have to open the starter button. Is that even possible?
I've done several the removal on several start buttons and it's fairly simple. Just be easy with it as the plastic doesn't like to be forced. The start button itself is easy enough to remove with a hard plastic panel removal tool. Once its unplugged and removed, you can easily see two clips on on the side of the housing that hold the connector and circuit board. A second person or a vise comes in handy to hold the connector housing while you raise the side tabs to separate the two pieces. Then the button itself is removed by releasing clips from the inside of the housing. I can provide detailed instructions and photos if you're really interested.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote