View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 08:24 PM   #4390 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Ms BC!! Sounds like you had a great track day and didn't let the weather dampen your spirits I am looking forward to hearing some details about your driving impressions (and maybe some video?)

( Click to show/hide )
Did you feel like you were improving throughout the sessions? Or did you just kind of find your limit in the rain and stay within it? How many times did VDC kick on for you? Did you turn VDC off ever? Did you enjoy the track setup? Was there a fun S-curve or crazy 90 degree turn that freaked you out every time?

I am very envious of you today and sincerely hope you get another chance at a track day in beautiful weather. Honestly, a first ever track day in the rain is a great racing break-in so to speak. I'm grateful to hear you enjoyed yourself But the next time you are out on a course in nice weather, you will be amazed at how much quicker you can accelerate and how much faster you can brake and how much more grip you have through the turns. You'll practically be a pro!

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |