View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 07:14 PM   #16 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Girl 12 View Post
I just hate the look of the Altima coupe something just seem so wrong about it...but loving the amazing photography. And congrats on the whip.
I think once you throw the wing on... It does the Altima coupe a lot of justice. Also, rims,tint and a drop just make it look sick. Lastly, this car looks best in black, white and red. Void all others.

imho, Looks are subjective to packages. The torquey VQ35DE just make this a sick car to drive. It pulls so hard when you floor it. The aggressive DRM programming make the CVT tolerable to use.