View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 05:20 PM   #75 (permalink)
Ire
Track Member

Drives: 09 MB
Ire has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MXSG View Post
I just put on an axle back version and it sounds great, not too loud but a lot more grunt than stock. Unfortunately, there are some fitment problems with the tips. I took it to a local shop to confirm that everything is lined up and installed correctly and they agreed that the passenger side tip is just too long. I contacted Meisterschaft earlier today but haven't heard back. Since it's just clamped on I'm assuming they'll swap out the pipe/tip for one that is the proper length and all will be well.

Here's a couple pics. Notice the passenger side sticks out about a solid inch past the bumper and the driver side is flush.

i have the same problem, my passenger side is slightly (1cm or so) longer than the other side. what did you end up doing to fix it?