View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 04:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelly View Post
A question for anyone who has had dealings with AAM. Last July I purchased an exhaust through AAM for my 2011 Z. I also ordered the oil cooler. When my exhaust arrived it was damaged in several places due to poor packaging. They were real quick to accept responsibility and had a new one to me within 2 weeks. After installation by Turbo Technology the exhaust is awesome and performance and sound are that of what they advertise on their site and video. Here lies the problem the oil cooler. More than a dozen calls and accepting their excuses for design flaws, production, or putting me aside for their "other projects". I have yet to have my cooler. Money spent but no cooler. I was wondering if anyone else has had difficulties with them. I know they are a smaller company and wanted to get business to them but this is crazy. Thanks.
Have you not asked to get your money refunded at least? That's usually a big deal to vendors that pushes them to correct the issue quickly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
If AAM is a small garage, what is a big one?
GTM?

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote