View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 10:29 PM   #362 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to be involved with choosing the date for the next karting event.

So I forgot to turn on the GoPro for my first session today. Then my instructor drove my car with me in the passenger seat in the advanced group. He wanted to show me the proper line, how to be more smooth with my inputs, how to look ahead at the apexes, etc. Was gonna turn on the GoPro when he got on the grid, but he went straight onto the track. That was the group where my car was passed by a Z06, 911 GT3, 911 Turbo S, and even one of the new-gen Cayman S. Yes I know that missing all this was an epic fail on my part

Video of my 2nd session from today is uploding right now. Gonna work on editing and uploading session 3 and tomorrow's sessions after I get back home tomorrow.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote