View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 09:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Japanjay
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z MB M6
Japanjay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel View Post
Wow....you're missing the meat of the question I guess, I knew my description would confuse. No, I'm not street racing. No, I don't need driving lessons. When I go into a corner with some speed the rear of the car seems to slip a little bit or slides and then it catches and then rounds the corner like it should. I'm 44 years old and I'm a LEO so street racing or drifting is out of the question for me. I'm trying to figure out if this is normal and if I need to upgrade something.
Could be tires are so new that they need to run they coating off them? Could be the way the asphalt is made in FL? If it is made like it was in Okinawa, super slippery. Could be you are use to driving the B&W and now being in a car that is more sport oriented it feels different? Is this the same speed that the B&W can do and not have the same problem? I think that might give some sort of cmoparision, because if the B&W can do it then the Z you have, will do it better hands down. And if it is not then speed for sure is ruled out.
Japanjay is offline   Reply With Quote