View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 04:14 PM   #4161 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Went out to the R/C track last night.

I think I've made the decision to get back into it. I'm going to research everything this week and make my final decision.

Had some golf lessons this morning (nice and warm out, I'm drained ) and am working towards fixing my slice. Made HUGE progress today! Tourney next weekend!

I also almost got pulled over, and I blame the SRM for getting the cops attention. It's habit to throw it into neutral to be quiet and coast, but noooo. SRM said, "5k rev match. GO!"

Just paced the cop and he gave me the Mutumbo finger wag that I posted about on FB. I couldn't help but smile and laugh after that. That's the one thing I don't like about SRM. I'll just have to learn to not throw it in neutral... in the end, it's my fault.

Last edited by Haboob; 04-27-2013 at 04:17 PM.