View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 12:54 PM   #4129 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Keep in mind I'm not 20 something. We put the important things (houses, savings, investing, etc) before the fun stuff in the early years. Now it's paying off in spades.

Good planing, and having goals are essential.

Many of you guys are much further ahead of me when I was your age. Stay the course.
you need to figure out what your priorities are.

Says the dummy who dropped close to $60k on a sports car at 23

Needless to say my other half thought/still thinks its stupid but my money so at the time I wasn't ready to move to bigger house as I needed to finish my apprenticeship and get my license so I would be fully established before moving into a larger more expensive home. But I had the money to buy the Z

Last edited by LMBmikeZ; 04-27-2013 at 01:22 PM.