View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 12:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Well, maybe twenty minutes or 30 minutes. But it's still an easy job...hardest part is getting under the shrouds inside the front wheel wells to take off one screw, but like he said above, once you've donw it before, no big deal.

But it only has to be done about every 20K-25K where I live in not-dusty CT.

There is a complete DIY on the Forum somewhere...check the search function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Yes, you will need to remove the bumper to access the filters, but this will take you no more than 5 minutes once you've done it before.

I lived in AZ myself for sometime, I know the dust there sucks. Basically, I was doing filter cleanings with every oil change. Especially with the Oiled K&N filters.