View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 11:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Samjam1
Base Member

Drives: 2009-370Z-Black-Auto
Samjam1 is on a distinguished road

Wow, I looked into all of what you guys posted, and I love them all pretty much. I'm a noob to the car world since this is my first REAL sports car I'm gonna be modifying but I'm building my car IQ slowly. I really love that Stillen Gen 3 intake. I really liked that NST Pulley. I'm looking into the Fast Intentions Cat Back in a few months as well but I honestly really like the stock handling for the Z. The sporty feel, handling and springs on the stock seem close to perfect in what I enjoy. What interested you guys in changing the handling? annnd, the K&N Drop Ins + z1 MAF Tubes, those aren't intakes are they? I can have those in the car WITH a stillen gen 3 intake? or is that not possible.

AND LOL the decal for this forum is a MUST. You guys are all SOO helpful, I can't be more thankful.

Also, what exactly are sway bars good for? And how much does a decent one run? I don't want anythign cheap on my car so if I have to wait before making a purchase, I'll by all means do that. I'm in no rush.
Samjam1 is offline   Reply With Quote